Travel bag

Did you know? For trips we charge as a deposit only 30% of the tour price. You pay the remaining 70% only 6 weeks before the start of the trip. We will remind you by mail that you need to make the second payment in your customer account. Of course, you can pay the balance, voluntarily, at any time through your customer account.

Your cart is currently empty.

Return to shop

Nachricht senden

Pirates of Paradise Kontakt

Kontakt

Pirates of Paradise
Grevenkamp 86
33442 Herzebrock

Tel.:+49 5245 83 83 83 0

Send message

Pirates of Paradise Contact

Contact

Pirates of Paradise
Grevenkamp 86
33442 Herzebrock

Tel.:+49 5245 83 83 0